Monday, February 18, 2019

My last presentation in the Hillcrest Zone Conference in the South Africa Durban Mission.



The 6th of February 2019 was the day I delivered my last presentation in the South Africa Durban Mission, South Africa, on the topic "Commiting To The End Goal". It was brilliantly discussed. I am grateful to God that I was able to make it to this point. It has been wonderful serving humanity in the southern hemisphere. I thank the individual participants for their contributions during the presentation. A special thanks to my one time British colleague (Elder Lucas-Rafael) for those wonderful photos above.

Importantly, I remain grateful to our able and dynamic president of the South Africa Durban Mission, President Kip G. Thompson, for his patience and leadership style demonstrated throughout my 24 Months period.

To those whom I served around as colleagues, thanks for your consideration and courage throughout those moments of hard work and dedications. You guys made me a better person.

My last colleague, Elder Nu'usa, Bola. A Polynesian from Western Samoa. I never could have imagined us been colleagues, especially you been my last colleague sending me home in a dignified manner. Thanks man. Hope to come to Samoa to witness your coronation as a chief. Would love to see those "tattoos" :-)

Finally, to the respective beautiful South African families I came in encounter with. Families in #Molweni, #Osizweni, #KwaDukuza (Stanger), #Mpumalanga (Hammersdale), all these areas in the KwaZulu-Natal Province. Also #Kroonstad in the Orange Free State Province. You guys were so wonderful and acted as sources of inspiration to me. Ngiyanithanda nonke!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great service brother

Sierra England LINK said...

Thanks a lots brother Kuda. Please you can help share my blog link mustaphan.blogspot.com.

PERSONAL STATEMENT

Ndemowoma Y. Mustapha  is a Sierra Leonean age 26, with availability for travel, knowledge of the Gospel, cultural sensitivity, excellent ...